The bajaj emi network card is among the best credit cards available if you want to make a large purchase with an interest-free option and pay it off over time without incurring any additional fees. It is not just one of the most well-liked and widely accepted cards on the market.
This card functions similarly to the Bajaj Finserv no Cost EMI Card. Both cards have the same goal and approach.
In order to help you decide whether or not this card is perfect for you, our Bajaj EMI network card review will examine both the benefits and drawbacks of this card.
Key features of Bajaj EMI Network Card
|Card Name||Bajaj EMI Network Card|
|Company Name||Bajaj Finserv.|
|Card Type||Shopping Card|
|Card Limit||200000 to 400000|
|Finance type||Pre-Approved loan|
|Repayment||Convert in to EMI|
The Bajaj EMI network card is a payment method that converts internet purchases into simple EMIs.
The card offers a variety of features and advantages, such as the ability to conduct cashless purchases and make EMI payments.
The card does have some drawbacks, though, such hefty interest rates and late payment fines.
Additionally, there are restrictions on the kinds of retailers the card can be used at, making it inappropriate for usage at preferred stores.
Pros and Cons of Bajaj EMI Network Card
It’s a terrific idea to use the Bajaj EMI Network Card to pay for your regular shopping. It is accepted at more than 1,000 stores in India and offers a 0% interest rate on a free credit period.
Nevertheless, employing this card has significant drawbacks.
First – you will be assessed a late fee of 2% per month of the unpaid balance if you miss a payment.
Second – the card’s annual maximum is Rs. 4 lakhs. You would need to pay for your expenses in cash or through another financing option if they are greater than that sum.
Third – it only offers protection for retailers who provide discounts and cash back.
Fourthly – there is no possibility for cash withdrawal.
Fifth – They normally offers for 2 lakhs pre approved loans.
Lastly, only Indian citizens
Bajaj EMI Network Card Eligibility Criteria
The applicant must be and Indian.
The candidate age should be between 21 to 60 Years.
The applicant must be an earning person.
He should have pan card and aadhar card.
Must have monthly income minimum 15000/M
Any existing customer can apply for this card.
How to Apply Bajaj EMI Network Card Online
The online application process is simple.
Application process for existing customers
Open Bajaj Finserv official website.
Existing customer need to login with login ID and password.
Pre-Approved card offer will reflect in to dashboard.
Click on pre approved offer link.
Upload the required documents and pay annual fees.
Your application will be process within 24 hours.
Bajaj EMI Network Card applying process for New Customers.
First of all, visit the official website of Bajaj finserv.
Click of Bajaj EMI Network Card tab
Enter the required information such as pan card number, mobile number and DOB.
System will analyze your information will show a pre – approved limit on the screen.
Enter your KYC details such as Aadhar card, Pan card, Address Proof and confirm it with OTP.
Pay your 530 joining fees and activate your Insta EMI card.
Your pre-approved limit EMI network card will be activated.
After activating your EMI network card, you can access this card with Bajaj finserv wallet app.
Who Should not Use this Card?
1. It is advised to avoid applying for the Bajaj EMI network card if you do not have a steady source of income because you won’t be able to make your EMI payments on time.
2. People who already have too many EMIs should refrain from applying for this card because it would simply make their financial problems worse.
3. Your application for the Bajaj EMI network card may be denied if you do not have a high credit score.
4. If you use more than your credit limit, the usage fees could increase even further.
5. Bajaj Finserv’s EMI Network Card has no built-in overdraft capability; therefore there is no additional buffer or backup given by them in the event that an EMI is not paid.
6. Accounts that fail to make the minimum monthly repayment are subject to a penalty of Rs 500 per month.
7. Since they would be paying considerably higher interest rates and fees, some customers may not see the benefit of utilising the Bajaj EMI network card.
8. Additionally, as banks require proof of income before approving such loans and cards, a person who receives an irregular paycheck is ineligible for this card.
9. It’s a credit-limit buying card. If you require a credit card, the Bajaj Platinum Plus Super Card is the best option.
10. If you need liquid cash for your expenses and you have not good monthly earning, then Bajaj Finserv Unemployed Loan option for you.
Facts about Bajaj EMI Network Card
1. Bajaj Finserv provides a card called the Bajaj EMI Network Card.
2. It can be used to make purchases at any merchant that accepts EMI network cards from Bajaj Finserv.
3. The cardholder can receive EMIs on their transaction without paying interest.
4. The card has an annual fee and a credit limit.
5. After the card has been used for a year, higher limitations may be requested.
6. It gives a 25% return on insurance premiums paid through Bajaj EMI Network providers and a 10% cashback on purchases of items like gas, food, movie tickets, clothing, etc. made with Bajaj EMI Network cards.
7 Common Errors with Bajaj EMI Network Card
1. The Bajaj EMI Network Card is not a credit card, despite the fact that many people mistake it for one.
2. The Bajaj EMI Network Card’s primary benefit is that major purchases may be financed without paying interest.
3. However, using the Bajaj EMI Network Card has a few drawbacks.
4. One drawback is that you will be assessed a high interest rate if you miss a payment.
5. The Bajaj EMI Network Card is only applicable to specific hospitals, which is still another drawback.
6. Another drawback is that you must put down at least 20% of the entire cost of your purchase in order to obtain a loan from them.
7. The high processing fee they charge for loans is yet another negative (6 percent ).
Bajaj EMI Network Card – Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
1.What is Bajaj EMI network card?
Bajaj EMI Network card is a shopping card, that can give you up to 4 lakhs pre approved loan. You can convert your expenses in to monthly EMI through this card.
2. How to use bajaj emi network card?
You can do shopping with this card and then can convert your shopping expenses in to monthly EMIs.
3. How to apply for bajaj emi network card?
You can apply online and offline, both ways this card. To apply this card online, check information above and for offline visit to any nearby Bajaj store.
4. What are the benefits of using bajaj emi network card?
You can do shopping without money and then convert your expenses in to EMIs.
5. Are there any disadvantages of using bajaj emi network card?
If you defaults while paying minimum dues, you may charged a high rate monthly charges.
1 thought on “Bajaj EMI Network Card Advantages and Disadvantages”